University of Bath School of Management
|Famous For||Bath MBA|
|Famous For||Bath MBA|
The University of Bath School of Management is one of the leading business schools in the UK. The European Foundation for Management Development's quality inspectorate have granted Bath five-year accreditation - only around 1% of business schools worldwide have successfully achieved this recognition.
Bath's faculty of over 100 teaching and research staff support around 2,500 students at the School with undergraduate, postgraduate, MBA research and executive development programmes all available.
Bath School of Management key rankings in the UK include 3rd for Business studies and 2nd for Accounting and Finance (Times University Guide) and 2nd in the UK for Business, Management and Marketing and 18th for Accounting and Finance (Guardian University Guide). Its MBA placed third in the The Economist WhichMBA? ranking.
- 12th in the Times University Guide 2018
- 5th in the Guardian University Guide 2018
- 3rd for Business studies and 2nd for Accounting and Finance (The Times/The Sunday Time)
- 2nd in the UK for Business, Management and Marketing and 18th for Accounting and Finance (The Guardian University Guide 2018)
- 16th in the UK and 58th overall in the European Business School rankings (Financial Times)
- MSc in Accounting and Finance is one of the world’s 50 leading finance courses (Financial Times)
- MSc in Management is ranked 12th in the UK (Financial Times)
Overseas postgraduate students who have not previously studied at Bath will also be offered a place in off-campus accommodation for up to one academic year. Over 2,000 self-catering rooms are provided on campus, and a further 1,000 rooms are available in the city centre.
Bat is a cosmopolitan city with a rich cultural heritage and is only one of three cities in the world to be included on UNESCO’s World Heritage list. Indulge in year-round arts festivals, museums, galleries and the spa and get involved with the local community with our great volunteering opportunities. The west of England is the UK's most popular tourist destination.
University of Bath School of Management posts from the SI-UK blog
Are you an international student interested in becoming a leader in business, or in the planning, running and operations of an organisation? Then studying…Read more