Study Medicine in the UK
Medicine Application Service
Medicine courses are among the hardest and most competitive programmes for an international student to join. With 32 medical schools in the UK to choose from, we offer specialist advice on which institution is right for you, ensuring your application stands out.
SI-UK's Medicine Service assesses your academic background and ensures you are qualified to apply. We then select suitable universities for you to apply to, before editing your personal statement and ensuring you have sat the relevant tests, such as the UKCAT or BMAT. If accepted for an interview, you will take part in interview practice with a doctor who sits on the admissions panel of a London medical school.
Your Medicine application
The Medicine Service will do the following to maximise your chance of securing an offer:
- Pre-screen your transcripts and ensure you are eligible to apply
- Advice on choosing the right medical school
- Provide a checklist of documents required by the universities
- Edit all supporting documents, including your personal statement, CV and reference letters
- Fill in the university application forms and track your application after submission
- Information on application tests such as the BMAT or UKCAT if you have not yet sat them
- 40-minutes of interview practice with a doctor who sits on the admissions panel of a London medical school
Apply to study Medicine today
The cost of this service is $1600 CAD or $1270 USD. To learn more, arrange your free consultation today.