Get your application started (UCAS)
Join us for a webinar session focussed on helping you get your application started for undergraduate studies in the UK.
In our webinar, as an official UCAS centre in Canada, SI-UK will guide you through the set up process, so that you can start to prepare your application. We will also be discussing how to choose a university in the you can apply to. To register for our service please complete the following steps:
- Go to UCAS and start a profile
- When you start an application, choose the option to "Link to a School, Career Organization or Centre”
- Have the “Enter the Buzzword" Statement free-standing
- Choose the group “North America”
- Enter the buzzword UKApplication14 - it will then ask if you are applying through SI-UK Education Council, London 211-213 Regent Street - please select yes and then select our North American office
Please register using the button below.
We look forward to meeting you online and talking you through the process!