|Law International UG Merit Scholarship|
||Law International UG Merit Scholarship
||Up to £5,000 Per Year
This merit-based scholarship, worth either £3,000 or £5,000 per year, is open to international-fee-paying students applying for an undergraduate degree programme in the Leicester Law School.
This scholarship rewards academic achievement equivalent to British A levels as follows:
- Two grades above standard A-level equivalent – £3,000 per year.
- Three grades above standard A-level equivalent – £5,000 per year.
Please see Leicester Law School for further information for Canadian applicants and scholarships for students progressing to us from a partner institution.
Terms and conditions
- You must be classified as an international student for fee purposes.
- You must be starting a full-time, campus-based undergraduate taught course in the Leicester Law School commencing in September 2023.
- The fee discount will be calculated on the basis of the standard tuition fee for the whole year of your course on each year of your course in Leicester.
- The scholarship will not apply for periods of industrial placement or overseas exchange, resit years or if you suspend your studies for any reason.
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will only receive the higher value award.
- If you currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, you will still need to fulfil any conditions stated on your offer letter.
add to favourites
Interested in this School?