Applying to Medical School in the UK
The season to begin preparing your application for medical school in the UK is about to begin. The deadline for applying for Med School in September 2021 is October 15th 2020. We would like to invite you to join us for a Medicine webinar on Monday 30th March, from 3-4pm ET.
We will discuss the following:
- Applying to Medical School in the UK
- Preparing to apply to medical school in the UK
- How to choose a medical school in the UK
- Which medical admissions test should I take?
- What work experience to complete prior to your application
- How we can help you get a place at Medical School in the UK
- And any other questions you might have!
We will also have information on our Medicine Service, that can guarantee your application will stand out and have the best chance possible of being successful.
Medicine is the most competitive programme to apply to in the UK with limited places open to international students. With around 30 medical schools to choose from, SI-UK offers specialist advice on which institutions you will have the best chance of securing an offer from. In 2019, 100% of our students reached the interview stage and 90% were offered a place at medical school. Join our webinar to learn more about our medicine service and applying to medical school in the UK.
To join us for this webinar, please register using the button below.