Study Physiotherapy in the UK
A Physiotherapy degree teaches students how to help and treat the young and old who are suffering from illness, accidents or ageing. Through the use of manual therapy and therapeutic exercise, qualified physiotherapists will help with spine and joint problems, specifically after operations, rehabilitation following sports injuries, strokes and accidents.
Physiotherapy is one of the most competitive programmes for an international student to join. SI-UK has created the Physiotherapy Service, where we offer specialist advice on which institution is right for you, ensuring your application stands out.
Your Physiotherapy application
SI-UK's Physiotherapy Service will maximise your chance of securing an offer as we:
- Provide advice on choosing the right school to maximise your chances of getting an offer
- Help you build a strong personal statement
- Provide advice on the kind of work experience you need
- Review your reference letters and help you
- Unlimited support throughout the application process
Apply to study Physiotherapy today
The cost of this service is $XX CAD or $XXX USD excluding HST. To learn more, arrange your free consultation today.