Study Medicine in the UK
Medicine courses are among the hardest and most competitive programmes for an international student to join. With 32 medical schools in the UK to choose from, we offer specialist advice on which institution is right for you, ensuring your application stands out. In 2018 95% of our students got a place at medical school and will be starting in September 2019.
SI-UK's Medicine Service assesses your academic background and ensures you are qualified to apply. We then select suitable universities for you to apply to, taking into account the universities which accept the most international students and your profile. We help you build a strong personal statement and guide you through the medical school exam process UCAT or BMAT. If accepted for an interview, you will take part in interview practice with our doctor who sits on the admissions panel of three London medical schools.
Your Medicine application
SI-UK's Medicine Service will maximise your chance of securing an offer as we:
- Provide advice on choosing the right medical school to maximise your chances of getting to the interview stage
- Help you build a strong personal statement
- Provide advice on the kind of work experience you need
- Review your reference letters and help you
- Unlimited support throughout the application process
- Provide advice on BMAT or UCAT if you have not yet sat them. Find exam preparation courses here.
- 40-minute interview practice with a doctor who sits on the admissions panel of a London medical school
Apply to study Medicine today
The cost of this service is $1685 CAD or $1385 USD excluding HST. To learn more, arrange your free consultation today.