Prepare for the Medicine Interview
We would like to invite you to join us for a Medicine webinar, hosted by Dr Muhammad Chowdhry, where we will discuss the following:
- How interviews in UK medical schools are conducted: Traditional vs MMI
- Why good interview technique is important
- Common interview questions and how to approach them
- How to prepare for your interview and some useful resources you may choose to use
- What we will cover in the medical school interview practice session
Dr Chowdhry is a Clinical Fellow with 8 years of clinical experience working in London. His main specialty is General Surgery and he graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from the Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of London. Dr Chowdhry also received a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Infection and Immunity from the same institution.
To join us for this webinar, please register using the button below!