Bath Employability Day (May 5th)
27 April 2022
Postgraduate Employability Day - 5th May 2022
Discover the careers support available to master's students and how the University of Bath can support your career goals.
Whether you have already applied for a postgraduate course at Bath or you are thinking about applying, their Postgraduate Employability Day will explore the dedicated career support they offer their master’s students.
Hear from Bath's expert careers teams, current postgraduate students and alumni and discover the specialist support available to International students.
At this event, the University of Bath will also introduce the post-study work options (with regards to visas) and discuss how best to prepare for employment after your master's degree.
What to expect
Bath is hosting a series of webinars for their Postgraduate Employability Day.
We recommend that you register to attend their welcome session ‘Welcome to the University of Bath: Why come to Bath?’, plus the session relevant to the subject you would like to study.
- 6 - 7 am ET - Welcome to the University of Bath: Why come to Bath?
Learn more about their rankings, industry connections, practical learning and careers support they offer students during their master’s studies at Bath. Their student and alumni panel will discuss how to prepare for the recruitment process after graduating. They will also introduce post-study work options (including the graduate route and skilled worker visa).
- 7.15 - 8.15 am ET- School of Management: Careers after your master's
- 7.15 - 8.15 am ET - Faculty of Science: Careers after your master's
- 7.15 - 8.15 am ET - Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences: Careers after your master's
- 8.30 - 9.30 am ET - Faculty of Engineering & Design: Careers after your master's
All sessions will be hosted live on Zoom. Please note that event times on Bath's website are British Standard Time.
Check which Faculty your course belongs to:
- School of Management
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering & Design