Brunel University London Vice Chancellor Excellence Award
31 January 2024
Vice Chancellor Excellence Award
Brunel University London has confirmed that it will be offering a £5,000 scholarship to postgraduate (taught) students as part of its Vice Chancellor Excellence Award.
The award is a fee reduction for self-funded international students across Brunel's postgraduate (taught) courses, beginning in 2024. It consists of a £5,000 one-time payment and will be set against the tuition fees for the first year of the degree program. To be awarded a Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Award you will need to meet all of the conditions by Wednesday, July 31st, 2024.
- Must have an offer to study on a full-time postgraduate taught program* starting in September 2024 of the 2024/25 academic year
- Applicants must have a minimum 2:1 and above or equivalent internationally recognized undergraduate qualification
- Must be classed as an Overseas fee paying student based on the UK government regulations and be self-funded (not sponsored)
- Must have paid tuition deposit
* This award does not apply to all programs and qualifications. Please speak to SI-UK for eligibility restrictions.
Interested in learning more about the Vice Chancellor Excellence Award? Students should speak to their Consultant or register with us to be assigned a dedicated SI-UK Consultant to learn more about this award as well as opportunities to study in the UK, and scholarships at our other UK university partners.