COVID-19 Testing Available Through SI-UK Partner
14 December 2020
VFS Global (Visa Facilitation Services Global) is the only authorized visa application center in the world. SI-UK works closely with VFS Toronto to support students with their visa application to the UK, and SI-UK and VSF Toronto have partnered with StageZero Life Sciences, specialists COVID-19 testing, to help students travel safely.
StageZero has a COVID-19 PCR Test that allows you to test for COVID-19 in your own home. According to the CDC, PCR testing is considered the "gold standard" of testing for COVID-19.
How it works:
- Enroll online.
- Order your kit today and keep it handy (kit does not need refrigeration and can be stored for 3 months).
- Select a date for your sample collection (must be 72 hours before flight).
- Possible to reschedule if your travel date changes.
- Collect your sample under the video supervision of one of their online healthcare professionals within 72 hours of your flight.
- Ship your results back to the lab.
- Results are sent to you within 24-48 hours.
For more information about StageZero’s COVID-19 PCR Test, please visit their website, or contact your Consultant.
Learn about studying Medicine at Queen's
Are you an applicant or offer-holder for the University of Kent?
Learn about what Swansea University's Hillary Rodham Clinton School of Law has to offer you.
University of Essex graduate Konstantina Bethani shortlisted as Global Finalist in the 2021 Study UK Alumni Awards