Essex Scholarship Opportunities
28 October 2021
The University of Essex has updated some of their scholarship opportunity offerings for international students. We are pleased to make you aware of the financial support offered by Essex for the next academic year.
The University of Essex's regional scholarship for students from the Americas has been increased to £5,000. Please note that this scholarship will only be available to undergraduate applicants going forward. To apply, students must submit a separate scholarship application by 31 May 2022 and make Essex their firm choice by 15 July 2022.
In addition, Essex's Academic Excellence International Masters scholarship has been increased to £4,000 and extended to several countries across Latin America.
IB Excellence Scholarship
University of Essex awards an automatic £2,000 scholarship to undergraduate students that achieve 34+ points in the IB Diploma.
They offer competitive scholarships and packages to students that have outstanding sporting ability. These are awarded on a case-by-case basis. Check what's included and how to apply here.
- Essex Business School - we hope to have full details of their MBA Dean's Award scholarships confirmed soon
- Department of Languages and Linguistics - they will continue to offer a £5,000 scholarship for students from Latin America and the Caribbean applying to MA Translation, Interpreting and Subtitling or our MA Translation and Professional Practice.
- School of Philosophy and Art History - Essex offers the Eleonore Koch Latin American scholarship of £5,000 for MA Art History and Theory, this will be updated on their website shortly for 2022-23 entry.
- School of Law - they have launched a £3,000 academic excellence Senior Status Law scholarship for international applicants to their LLB Senior Status Law. Essex will also be continuing their £7,000 French Double Degree Law-EU scholarship.
- PhD funding is available for international students in the Social Sciences through their SeNSS partnership and in the Arts and Humanities subjects through their CHASE Partnership.
Interested in learning more? Speak to your SI-UK Consultant today or book a free consultation!