Queens’ University Belfast International Scholarships
10 December 2020
Queen’s University Belfast offers a multitude of scholarships available to international students for both undergraduate and postgraduate study. We have outlined a few for the upcoming 2021 year.
Queen’s Management School Scholarships:
The university offers seven scholarships to high achieving Canadian and American students, available to students applying to any PGT programmes at the Management School.
- 7 x £5,000 awards, made in the form of tuition fee discounts
- Applicants are required to achieve a CGPA of 3.5+ in their undergraduate degree
- Applicants will be required to submit a CV/résumé with their application, and shortlisted candidates will be required to interview
- Awards are subject to applicants receiving an offer of a place to study at Queen’s Management School
- Applications will close on 19th February 2021. Successful applicants will be notified on Friday 19th March 2021.
- More details can be found here.
LLB Senior Status Scholarships
A £4,000 scholarship (tuition fee discount) is awarded to every international student for their first year of study in the LLB Senior Status programme.
- Scholarship discount automatically applied upon acceptance
- Full details here.
International Office Undergraduate Scholarship
This scholarship is available to new International students beginning their first year of full-time undergraduate study at Queen's University Belfast in the academic year 2021-22.
Year one award of £2500 (fee rate 1) or £3000 (fee rate 2) (Including advanced entry into Year 2 or Year 3) in the form of tuition fee discounts
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount
- More details can be found here
The full range of international scholarships can be found here: International scholarships | International | Queen's University Belfast (qub.ac.uk) For more information about scholarships, email firstname.lastname@example.org