University of Reading Master's Scholarships 2021
19 November 2020
The University of Reading has just announced their Master’s General International Scholarships for 2021 entry. The University offers a range of scholarships to master’s students. Some awards are offered directly by the University, others are allocated to students by external funding bodies and a few are jointly funded. In 2020 over 150 awards were available.
For the 2021 year, the University of Reading has allocated £200,000 in partial scholarships for students commencing their master’s degree studies in the 2021/22 academic year. For International students, these scholarships will be worth £4,000 each and based on academic merit.
Applications open in December 2020, and will close July 2021. Further subject scholarships are likely to be announced next month.
- In order to apply, a candidate must have received an offer of admission to a master’s course.
- The scholarships take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
- The fee reduction is applied in a single payment at the start of the master's degree.
- Scholarships available to international students are different amounts than those available to UK students.
- Tuition fees are confirmed when an offer of admission is made.
- Scholarships are awarded primarily on the basis of previous academic accomplishment.
Full terms and conditions are provided with the application form and in submitting a scholarship application the candidate is deemed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions.
For more information about scholarships or support in your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org