Exclusive Scholarships for the University of Birmingham at SI-UK North America
17 December 2020
SI-UK works to support students in their applications to study in the UK, and keep them up-to-date with scholarship opportunities. SI-UK is pleased to announce we have partnered with the University of Birmingham to provide exclusive scholarship opportunities to Canadian SI-UK students.
The University of Birmingham is offering the University of Birmingham Outstanding Achievement Scholarships. These are 4 scholarships of £2,500 each for Canadian domiciled students applying for entry to a September entry undergraduate programme at the University through SI-UK. The scholarships will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their programme in 2021/22 academic year.
The scholarship awards are for £2,500 towards tuition fees (for the first year only) of a full time undergraduate degree programme at the University starting September 2021. Students applying to LLB or LLM are not eligible due to the Law School scholarships, for additional information on these please click here.
Students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this scholarship.
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2021.
- Must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as Canada domiciled.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2021 (the scholarship award may not be deferred).
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to SI-UK Canada.
- Submit your scholarship application through SI-UK by the deadline; 11 June 2021.
- Upon enrolment in September 2021, pay their net tuition fees for the first year by 1 November, immediately following enrolment.
For more information about this scholarship, or to apply, contact your consultant or email email@example.com.