University of Law Early Bird Acceptance Offer
16 May 2022
The University of Law would like to make students aware that eligible students can benefit from a £500 Early Bird Discount on their tuition fees in addition to the international Bursary they have already been awarded.
To be eligible, students must pay their £3,000 Confirmation of Acceptance to Study (CAS) deposit before 31st May 22 (for programs starting in September 2022). Full terms and conditions.
Students coming to study at the University of Law this September can benefit from the following:
- Industry-leading professional law programmes
- A range of 25 LLMs designed to future-proof lawyers
- An active alumni network of over 100,000 members
- Over 3,700 legal Pro Bono opportunities
- Links with 94 of the top 100 law firms, plus extensive links with many outside of the top 100
- Rated a 5-star university by QS
- ULaw Employment Promise | University of Law
- Access to Ulaw’s employability service from the moment they accept their place
- ULaw has locations throughout the UK, including on the campuses of Russel Group Universities