University of Warwick scholarship opportunities
15 November 2021
The University of Warwick offers a comprehensive selection of scholarship opportunities for undergraduate students, making it a very desirable choice for international students. In addition to undergraduate scholarship opportunities, Warwick also offers master's and PhD scholarships to select students.
Read below to learn more about the different types of scholarships, the number of scholarships available and also how much is offered. If you are interested in applying to the University of Warwick contact an SI-UK consultant for your free consultation.
Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship (running for Fall 2022 and Fall 2023 entry)
For high school students applying to undergraduate study; merit-based scholarship; 250 awards in total for Fall 2022 entry; open for all undergraduate subject areas excluding MB ChB (which is technically graduate entry Medicine). Students must apply via UCAS by Jan 26, 2022 application deadline and then submit a scholarship application by 23:59 GMT on Monday, Feb 28, 2022. Will also run for Fall 2023 entry. Scholarship awards will include:
- 20 x full fee scholarships including 5 awards dedicated to students from the Ashinaga Association, to be awarded per year for the duration of the Undergraduate course
- 160 x £13,000 scholarships per year for the duration of the Undergraduate course
- 70 x £2,000 scholarships per year for the duration of Undergraduate course
Learn more by visiting this link.
- Warwick Business School (up to 50% tuition fees; no advertised deadline; rolling basis)
- WMG (up to 50% tuition fees; apply within 4 weeks of receiving offer)
- Law LLM Scholarships (full tuition fees; 2 available; must have submitted an application to LLM and applied for scholarship by March 31, 2022)
- Politics & International Studies MA Scholarships & PAIS Double Degree MA Scholarships (£10,000; deadline April 22, 2022, for MA Scholarships and March 18, 2022, for Double MA Scholarships)
- Biology / Life Sciences (50% tuition fees; 3 available; two deadlines on February 8, 2022, and June 1, 2022)
- Chemistry (£12,500; deadline 31 March, 2022)
- MA TESOL (50% tuition fees; 2 available; requires at least 3 years professional/teaching experience; deadline June 30, 2022)
- English Literature Scholarships (8 available; £1,000 each; deadline TBC)
- Chancellor’s International Scholarships (full tuition + stipend for 3.5 years; 42 available; deadline January 18, 2022; merit-based and recommend applicants have or are on track to achieve the equivalent of ‘first-class honours’ at Bachelors and distinction at Masters level)
- Monash-Warwick Alliance Joint PhD Scholarships (full tuition + stipend for 3.5 years; 3 available; deadline January 18, 2022; merit-based and recommend applicants have or are on track to achieve the equivalent of ‘first-class honours’ at Bachelors and distinction at Masters level)
Click here for further PG scholarships.
Are you interested in studying at a top UK university? Get a free consultation today and begin your application to a UK University.