Medical School in the UK
28 July 2020
14:00 - 15:00 ET
We would like to invite you to join us for a Medicine webinar where we will discuss the following:
- Applying to Medical School in the UK
- Preparing to apply to medical school in the UK
- How to choose a medical school in the UK
- Which medical admissions test should I take?
- What work experience to complete prior to your application
- How we can help you get a place at Medical School in the UK
- And any other questions you might have!
We will also have information on our Medicine Service, that can guarantee your application will stand out and have the best chance possible of being successful.
Medicine is the most competitive programme to apply to in the UK with limited places open to international students. With around 30 medical schools to choose from, SI-UK offers specialist advice on which institutions you will have the best chance of securing an offer from. In 2019, 100% of our students reached the interview stage and 90% were offered a place at medical school. Join our webinar to learn more about our medicine service and applying to medical school in the UK.
To join us for this webinar, please register using the button below!