Medicine Interview Preparation Workshop 2023
We would like to invite you to join us for a Medicine webinar, hosted by Dr. Muhammad Chowdhry, where we will discuss the following:
- How interviews in UK medical schools are conducted: Traditional vs MMI
- Why good interview technique is important
- Common interview questions and how to approach them
- How to prepare for your interview and some useful resources you may choose to use
- What we will cover in the medical school interview practice session
Join this webinar, taking place on Saturday, December 9th, at 12 p.m. ET, by registering using the button below! An SI-UK Consultant will contact you once you have registered for this event to provide you with more information. This session is exclusive to our Medicine Service students, speak to your Consultant to learn more.
Dr. Chowdhry is a Clinical Fellow with 9 years of clinical experience working in London. His main specialty is General Surgery and he graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine, and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from the Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of London. Dr. Chowdhry also received a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Infection and Immunity from the same institution.
We are proud to offer an industry-leading Medicine Service packed full of benefits such as practice interviews, complete support throughout your application, professional advice on your personal statement and much more! Simply head here to find out more.