Meet the University of Southampton: School of Law
We would like to invite you to join our free webinar to meet representatives from the School of Law at the University of Southampton.
The University of Southampton
The University of Southampton is a campus university situated in the city of Southampton, on the south coast of England (about an hour from London by train). It is a founding member of the Russell Group and Worldwide Universities Network, and currently has around 23,000 students enrolled, of which 2,000 are international from more than 100 different countries.
Southampton is a top ranked university in the UK and offers both the 2 year Graduate Entry LLB as well as the 3 year LLB for high school students.
We will be joined by two alumni, Minh Nguyen (Southampton Law School Alumna) and Georgia Mitchell (President of Canadian Law Society), who will be on-hand to answer your questions and take you through life studying at the School of Law.
Sian Steggles, Country Development Manager North America, will also be available throughout the webinar session to answer any further questions you might have regarding studying at the University of Southampton.
Southampton School of Law at-a-glance:
- LLB Two Year JD Pathway (graduate entry)
- A thriving community of Canadian students in a small and collegial Law School
- Active Canadian Law Society and Law Alumni network – meet the President of our Canadian Law Society, Georgia Mitchell:
- Southampton Law School Canadian Prestige Scholarships of up to £3000 – www.southampton.ac.uk/law/canada
- Several Pro Bono opportunities and strong links with international law firms
- No LSAT/LNAT
To confirm your place on the webinar please register using the button below.
See you online!