Meet the University of Southampton: School of Medicine
We would like to invite you to join our free webinar to meet representatives from the School of Medicine at the University of Southampton.
The University of Southampton
The University of Southampton is situated in the city of Southampton, on the south coast of England. It is a founding member of the Russell Group and Worldwide Universities Network, and currently has around 23,000 students enrolled, of which 2,000 are international from more than 100 different countries.
This session will be hosted by Professor David Wilson, Professor of Human Developmental Genetics, who will give an overview of the School of Medicine and also be available to answer any questions you might have.
Sian Steggles, Country Development Manager North America, will also be available throughout the webinar session to answer any further questions you might have regarding studying at the University of Southampton.
Southampton School of Medicine at-a-glance:
- Enter Medical School in the UK straight from high school
- Southampton Medical School are a pioneer in early patient contact, with students in our hospitals and working with patients from week two of the programme
- Graduate with two degrees: Bachelor of Medical Sciences and Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Unique and welcoming interview process, with no MMI approach!
- Undertake a Research Project in Year three of the degree
- Opportunity to intercalate and be awarded a Masters of Medical Sciences
To confirm your place on the webinar please register using the button below.
See you online!