Prepare for the Medicine Interview
We would like to invite you to join us for a Medicine webinar, hosted by Dr. Muhammad Chowdhry, where we will discuss the following:
- How interviews in UK medical schools are conducted: Traditional vs MMI
- Why good interview technique is important
- Common interview questions and how to approach them
- How to prepare for your interview and some useful resources you may choose to use
- What we will cover in the medical school interview practice session
Dr. Chowdhry is a Clinical Fellow with 9 years of clinical experience working in London. His main specialty is General Surgery and he graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine, and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from the Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of London. Dr. Chowdhry also received a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Infection and Immunity from the same institution.
To join us for this 12 pm ET, Saturday, December 10th webinar, please register using the button below! An SI-UK Consultant will reach out to you once you have registered for this event to provide you with more information.