Meet the University of Leicester Law School
You are invited to join Kristina Burns from the University of Leicester on Monday, June 1st. This event is for students who are interested in applying to Law school for 2020 or 2021 entry and their parents.
5 reasons why Leicester Law School could be for you:
- Leicester Law School has the largest population of Canadians studying law in the UK at over 300.
- Foundations of Canadian Law and Canadian Constitutional Law are available to study. Both courses are good prep for NCA exams when you return to Canada.
- Canadian mooting competitions and many other opportunities are available with the Pro Bono Society.
- Many activities just for Canadians including a Canadian Career Panel every year.
- Over 1000 alumni members in Canada for you to network with after graduation.
In addition to this, there are some great scholarships:
- 10% Canadian scholarship applies to all applicants in Canada or Canadian.
- £2,500 President’s excellence scholarship awarded by the University automatically to all who meet the requirements (85% in HSD or University gpa of 3.2 and 3.5/4 depending on institution).
- £3,000 Canadian excellence scholarship can be awarded to 10 students in total.
- £4,000 President’s excellence scholarship is awarded by the University automatically to all who meet the requirements (90% in HSD or University GPA of 3.5 and 3.7/4 depending on institution).
Register today to secure you place at this event!