University of Central Lancashire - Law Webinar Series
Join us on Thursday, November 16th, 2023 at 5 pm ET, as we welcome International Officer Sam Whitehead and Utkarsh Leo, Lecturer in Law from the University of Central of Lancashire School of Law as part of our Law School Webinar Series.
Why Study Law at the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)?
Named ‘University of the Year’ at an international award at the Edufuturists Awards 2023, the Preston-based university offers Law degrees that are validated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority and the Bar Standards Board. Other reasons to study at UCLan include:
- A new league table published by The Times lists UCLan as the most affordable university in the country
- Preston is the second largest city in the UK for conducting trials and sees some of the highest-profile legal and criminal cases
- UCLan students can visit the courts and go behind the scenes to discover more about infamous cases
- Only university to host a Careers Jam ‘cJAM’ event; an innovative career event which enables students to secure placements with a diverse range of legal firms
- Courses are supported by mentoring programmes, career insight talks and employability masterclasses
- Students can go on national and international field trips, such as to the Royal Courts of Justice and the Supreme Court in London, the European Commission in Brussels
Utkarsh is a Lecturer in Law at the School of Justice, University of Central Lancashire (UCLan), located in Preston in the United Kingdom. His teaching and research-related work addresses mediation and dispute resolution, law and technology, economics and public policy and European Union Law.
Prior to joining the School of Justice, Utkarsh served as an Assistant Professor of Law for about four years at the National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR) in Hyderabad, India.
He holds an LL.M. in International Business Law from UCLan and a B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) from KIIT University (India). Recently, Utkarsh was admitted to the European Master in Law and Economics Programme and was nominated for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship.
Not sure which Law School to choose?
Study in UK has over 17 years of experience in helping international students apply to UK Law Schools and can provide you with guidance on everything you need to consider before making your final choice.
Our consultants will be available to provide guidance on starting your application. Apply using our free service or we can guarantee you an offer with our premium service!