Durham University Business School
|MBA, Online MBA
|MBA, Online MBA
Durham University Business School (DUBS) is part of Durham University, a top 10 UK university. The business school holds triple accreditation from AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS and is consistently ranked in the top 100 business schools in the world.
The MBA at Durham University Business School is designed to transform you into a business leader. The programme consists of core modules such as Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Strategic Management and more, after which there is an option to personalise the MBA with different pathways such as entrepreneurship, consultancy or technology.
Aside from the MBA, Durham also offers Masters's programmes in accounting, economics, finance, Islamic finance, management and marketing.
Services for International Students
Libraries are located throughout the University with generous opening times, seven days a week. The Information Technology Service offers networked services in both campuses, with over 1,200 personal computers in classrooms and open access locations.
Financial Times Rankings
- 7th for the Online MBA programme in 2022
- 95th for the Global MBA programme in 2022
- 87th for the Masters in Management in 2022
- 53rd for the Masters in Finance pre-experience in 2022
- 66th in the European Business School Rankings for 2022
QS World University Rankings
- 21st in World University Rankings for Masters in Supply Chain Management for 2023
- 33rd in World University Rankings for Masters in Marketing for 2023
- 51-60th in World University Rankings for Masters in Business Analytics for 2023
- 55th in World University Rankings for Masters in Management for 2023
The college system at Durham offers a range of accommodation options for undergraduate and postgraduate students. Durham University colleges provide activities and facilities for study, sports, the arts, socialising, relaxation and welfare. Generally, students will live in their college for the first year, move into private accommodation in their second year and then have the option of returning to the college halls for their final year of study.
Durham is situated in north east England, and is one of the most picturesque cities in the UK. The skyline is dominated by the 11th Century cathedral and castle, which is a world heritage site. Durham has a range of shops and restaurants, with a daily indoor market and a much larger outdoor market twice a week.