|Lancaster Global Scholarship|
||Lancaster Global Scholarship
||31 July 2023
For high-achieving international applicants. The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fee waiver for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught programmes (excluding MBA programmes) for 2023 entry and will be automatically awarded if students meet the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions outlined below.
At a glance
||Postgraduate taught, Undergraduate students
|Year of entry
||£5,000 in your first year of study.
|How to apply
||You will be automatically considered for this funding when you apply
- A scholarship of £5,000 for applicants joining Part 1 of our undergraduate programmes.
- A scholarship of £5,000 for the first year of entry is available for students joining Postgraduate Taught programmes (excluding MBA programmes) who apply by Monday 31 July 2023.
Who is eligible?
- Undergraduate Awardees must achieve A*A*A at A level or equivalent.
- For Postgraduate Taught Awardees (excluding applicants to MBA programmes), please refer to the equivalent qualifications information.
- The Lancaster Global Scholarship is available for eligible applicants to all full-time and part-time taught undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught degree-level programmes, offered fully on-campus at Lancaster University for October 2023 entry.
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or an unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2023 entry, which you have accepted (non‐UCAS applications) or accepted firmly (UCAS applications).
- The scholarship is only available to undergraduate students joining Part 1 of our degree programmes.
- Fully funded applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants applying from 1+3, 2+2 and Pre-Master's programmes offered by Lancaster University articulation partners, are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Partially funded applicants for less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this scholarship.
- Awardees must be classed as Overseas or International fee-paying students for tuition fee purposes, for the duration of their studies. If you are awarded the scholarship and are subsequently reassessed as a ‘Home’ fee-payer, you will no longer be eligible for the scholarship.
add to favourites
Interested in this School?